Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lionel Messi Create Record in Barcelona


Lionel Messi never thought that he could pass as the top scorer on Barcelona Cesar Rodriguez. For the attacker 24 years, he get success that exceeds wildest dreams.

Hat-trick scored by Messi against Granada over the weekend placing itself as the top scorer of all time Blaugrana with a collection of 234 goals in 314 games, or a two-goal lead on Rodriguez. Now we want to know, what record that can created by Messi again on Barcelona or Argentina football.


Speaking for the first time since that historic day, Messi insisted he had never expected to embrace the accomplishment. "To be honest I was very happy. I never dreamed that someday I could be the top scorer Barcelona, "La Pulga said in an interview with Ole. "I do not know if (goals against Granada) was my best goal. I printed the first goal for Barcelona, as well as the last goal and other goals, all very special to me. " 

For Messi, accomplishments he achieved is a form of remuneration to the club which has been defended as a teenager. "I always want to reply to all the good that has made ​​Barcelona told me. I am very proud to be part of the club's history. I could never do without the support of my friends. "

No comments: